Monday, November 10, 2008

WELCOME

As is detailed already, this blog is an addition to my party planning company, Party Designers, and is meant to share some of my secrets (and occasionally struggles), of what is ultimately my inspiration for meal planning - whether it be for a party or every day eating.

My first few posts will be an example of a continuing series of posts you'll find on this blog. "Tip", "Buy", and "Entertaining your Family" will showcase some food facts you may not know, grocery store products that you may have always wanted to try but haven't (that will also suggest how to use them), and of course simple yet tasty and elegant meals (not from a box) that you can serve your family any day of the week. This last one is my favorite because though I love to entertain, most of the time I'm just trying to feed my family a variety of healthy and interesting meals that we can all enjoy.

So, I hope you check back often, and I hope you'll visit Party Designers and allow me to help you create a special event soon!

No comments: